Who is eligible?
The Scarsdale Foundation awards annual, need-based stipends to college students who:
- are entering their sophomore, junior, and senior years of college, and
- graduated from Scarsdale High School or resided in Scarsdale during their high school years.
How much money does the Scarsdale Foundation award?
The Scarsdale Foundation has awarded nearly one million dollars in college scholarships over the past 10 years. In 2020-21, it awarded a total of $138,000 in scholarships to enable 32 Scarsdale students to continue to pursue their higher education.
How do I apply?
Applications and all supporting documentation must be submitted by Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
Materials to be submitted, in addition to the online application, include:
- an official college transcript, inclusive of 2021 spring term grades
- a copy of parents’ 2020 1040 income tax return as filed and signed, including all schedules and attachments
- if filing, a copy of the student’s 1040 income tax return as filed and signed, including all schedules and attachments
- a copy of the processed FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), including all loan history pages and Expected Family Contribution (EFC); a signed Student Aid Report is not sufficient
- a copy of the International Student Financial Aid Application, if applicable.
Follow this link to the 2021-22 Scholarship Fund Application.
Whom may I contact with questions about college scholarships?
Please contact Anne Lyons and B. Kathleen Munguia with any questions.